Lonely Planet Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Meander past orange groves and swaying pines to reach steep seaside towns, go cave diving off the Capri coast, or contemplate the silent power of Mt. Vesuvius; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Naples, Pompeii, and the Amalfi Coast and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, the arts, cinema, way of life, architecture, superstitions, politics, cuisine, wine, and more
- Over 39 colour local maps
- Covers Naples, Procida, Capri, Positano, Mt Vesuvius, Pompeii, Ravello, The Islands, Salerno, the Cilento, Amalfi Coast, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Naples, Pompeii & the Amalfi Coast, our most comprehensive guide to Naples, Pompeii, and the Amalfi Coast, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Italy guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover Italy, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Lonely Planet; 5 edition (15 Jan. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1743215517
- ISBN-13: 978-1743215517
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 1.6 x 19.7 cm